Questions to check understanding
Remote teaching support for 11-14 14-16 16-19
A selection of diagnostic question sets to use remotely with your students.
With students aged 11-14 years old:
- Education Quizzes offers topic based quizzes and instant feedback on Electrical Circuits part 1 and Electrical Circuits part 2.
- Best Evidence Science Teaching (BEST) magnet questions - see below for their individual questions, along with their respective teaching notes and answers.
With students aged 14-16 years old:
- Isaac Physics quizzes on density, gravitational PE, kinetic energy, momentum, resistors in series, weight, and waves.
- Science Doctor gives questions on energy, electricity, particle mode of matter and atomic structure.
With students aged 16-19 years old:
- Teaching Advanced Physics resources feature many question sets to use with your students.
Best Evidence Science Teaching (BEST) Question Sets
Each of the following resources consist of diagnostic question(s), teaching notes and answer(s), for teachers to use when planning lessons.