COVID-19 support for schools and colleges
Remote teaching support for 11-14 14-16 16-19
The materials here aim to support the remote teaching and learning of physics during a time when most students, teachers and technicians are at home. They consist of:
- advice and guidance for teachers on how to best use online tools to work with your students;
- recommended activities that you can do with your students whilst they are at home.
Collections of resources by physics domain
You can also browse by resource type within these collections.
- Earth and Space
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Energy and Thermal Physics
- Forces and Motion
- Light, Sound and Waves
- Properties of Matter
- Quantum and Nuclear Physics
Pages and collections by resource type
- Videos to support remote teaching and learning | Collection
- Home experiments | Collection
- Questions to check understanding | Collection
At home: Practical activities
Online CPD events
Join teachers of physics, technicians, and their supporters on our online community, TalkPhysics, and share your experiences, resources or questions today.